Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome to Momville!

Hi, I'm Rosie Wild. I've been a mom for 8 months now. I'm happy to be here, to be a part of Mothers Anonymous. Wait, this isn't Mothers Anonymous? What are you talking about? Where am I?

Welcome to Momville, where we are certainly taking a ride through Crazy Town. I knew motherhood wouldn't be a piece of cake, but I didn't expect this. All the books said he would sleep. They said he would sleep and they lied! I am the exhausted, uh, I mean proud mother of the Insomniac. An adorable, currently 8 month old little man who is the bright spot in my days as well as the driver of the car we are riding in as we pass through Crazy Town a.k.a. Momville.

Our backseat driver is the lovable Al, my husband of 2 and 1/2 years and a real, live saint. He cooks, he cleans, he's hilarious, and for some reason that I'm still trying to figure out, he married me.

Thanks for joining us on this trip as we honestly, (sometimes perhaps too honestly?), document our journey through Momville!

No comments:

Post a Comment